Re: psql show URL with help

От David Fetter
Тема Re: psql show URL with help
Дата
Re: psql show URL with help
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 09:14:59AM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> +                    url = psprintf("https://www.postgresql.org/docs/%s/%s.html",
> +                                   strstr(PG_VERSION, "devel") ? "devel" : PG_MAJORVERSION,
> +                                   QL_HELP[i].docbook_id);

Do we need to make sure that the docs are published under the major
version as soon as we get to alpha, or do we need something more like
this?

    url = psprintf("https://www.postgresql.org/docs/%s/%s.html",
            (strstr(PG_VERSION, "devel") || strstr(PG_VERSION, "beta") ||
             strstr(PG_VERSION, "alpha")) : "devel" : PG_MAJORVERSION,
            QL_HELP[i].docbook_id);

Best,
David.
Phone: +1 415 235 3778