Re: Tighten up a few overly lax regexes in pg_dump's tap tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Tighten up a few overly lax regexes in pg_dump's tap tests
Дата
Re: Tighten up a few overly lax regexes in pg_dump's tap tests  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 06, 2019 at 03:41:20PM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> Correct.  One could argue that the regex is still suboptimal since “COMMENT ON
> DATABASE postgres IS  ;” will be matched as well, but there I think the tradeoff
> for readability wins.

Okay, that looks like an improvement anyway, so committed after going
over the tests for similar problems, and there was one for CREATE
DATABASE and DROP ROLE.  It is possible to have a regex which tells as
at least one non-whitespace character, but from what I can see these
don't really improve the readability.
--
Michael

Вложения