Re: [pgbackrest] Expiring the last backup?

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [pgbackrest] Expiring the last backup?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

* Ron (ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com) wrote:
> On 1/24/19 8:11 AM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> >* Ron (ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com) wrote:

> >>It's rare, but *is* occasionally needed.

> >>That occurred to me while lying in bed.  Use "stanza-delete"?
> >That's another option,
>
> What's the preferred method?

Not sure that I have one..

> >though you'll have to use --force unless you're also shutting PG down.
>
> Won't be stopping postgres!!!
>
> Are these the steps, or am I missing something?
>
> $ pgbackrest stop

This probably isn't really necessary.

> $ pgbackrest stanza-delete --stanza=mystanza--force

Well, you'd need a space before --force..

You'll also probably want to adjust your archive_command because
otherwise it'll start failing and that would lead to WAL building up.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Casting Integer to Boolean in assignment
Сообщение: Re: Casting Integer to Boolean in assignment