Re: Commitfest delayed: extend it?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Commitfest delayed: extend it?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 05:44:34PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> It has definitely started, at least for me :-)

Yes, there is no point in extending or delaying it.

> We're going to have a bit of a triage session in the FOSDEM dev's
> meeting, on Jan 31st, right at the end.  I think that will be a good
> opportunity to give some final cleanup, and we should close it then or
> shortly thereafter.

A lot of folks are going to be there then (not me)?  If it is possible
to get the CF closed more or less on time using this method that would
be nice.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Making WAL receiver startup rely on GUC context forprimary_conninfo and primary_slot_name
Сообщение: Re: Making WAL receiver startup rely on GUC context forprimary_conninfo and primary_slot_name