Re: commitfest: When are you assigned patches to review?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: commitfest: When are you assigned patches to review?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 08, 2019 at 10:14:10AM +0100, Fabien COELHO wrote:
>> Also, how is the level at which I should review it
>> determined?
>
> Patches as complex as the one you submitted?

The usual expectation is to review one patch of equal difficulty for
each patch submitted.  The way to measure a patch difficulty is not
based on actual facts but mostly on how a patch feels complicated.
When it comes to reviews, the more you can look at the better of
course, still doing a correct review takes time, and that can be
surprising often even for so-said simple patches.

> Based on your area of expertise?

Taking new challenges on a regular basis is not bad either :)
--
Michael

Вложения