Re: Errors creating partitioned tables from existing using (LIKE) after renaming table constraints Поиск
От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Errors creating partitioned tables from existing using (LIKE) after renaming table constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 10:41:07AM +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> On 2018/12/16 16:27, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> I'll try to get that committed tomorrow and back-patched appropriately.
>
> Thank you for adding the comment and committing. :)

Done just a few moments ago.  I have also added a test with a primary
key rename which does not matter as long as LIKE INCLUDE INDEXES is
involved but that felt safer in the long-run.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Errors creating partitioned tables from existing using (LIKE) after renaming table constraints