Re: Online verification of checksums

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Online verification of checksums
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 01, 2018 at 12:47:13PM +0100, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
> Just for the information, looks like part of this patch (or at least some
> similar code), related to the tests in 002_actions.pl, was committed recently
> in 5c99513975, so there are minor conflicts with the master.

What what I can see in v7 of the patch as posted in [1], all the changes
to 002_actions.pl could just be removed because there are already
equivalents.

[1]: https://postgr.es/m/20181121123535.GD23740@nighthawk.caipicrew.dd-dns.de
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Commitfest 2018-11
От: "Ideriha, Takeshi"
Сообщение: RE: idle-in-transaction timeout error does not give a hint