Re: [Todo item] Add entry creation timestamp column topg_stat_replication

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [Todo item] Add entry creation timestamp column topg_stat_replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 05:02:31PM +0900, myungkyu.lim wrote:
>> I got confused by the field name. If we have 'last_msg_send_time'
>> field in pg_stat_replciation which has information of wal senders
>> users would think it as a time when the wal sender sent a message last
>> time. However values of the fields actually shows a time when the wal
>> receiver sent a reply message last time. So perhaps
>> 'last_reply_send_time' would be more clear.
>
> Good point. 'last_reply_send_time' is better.
> How about just 'reply_time'?

Please note that the original thread has mentioned reply_timestamp as a
consensus:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA%2BTgmoZ39FvwbVQGAusNx_Mv%3DyqOr_UFuFnMorNYNvxPaxkOeA%40mail.gmail.com
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Libpq support to connect to standby server as priority