Re: question, converting version 11 sgml files at once.

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: question, converting version 11 sgml files at once.
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi Ioseph,

BTW, Japan User Group is struggling with the same problem you have.
We try to merge the difference between REL_10 doc and REL_11 doc into
Japanese doc which is based on REL_10. We had too many conflicts there
and one of JPUG members has been trying sgml2xml.pl to reduce the
conflicts.

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

> Thanks!
>
> That is what I was looking for.
>
> I'm trying to use a sgml2xml.pl script.
>

> Regards, Ioseph
>

> 2018년 10월 29일 19:09에 Peter Eisentraut 이(가) 쓴 글:
>> On 19/10/2018 10:04, Ioseph Kim wrote:
>>> 2017-11-23     Peter Eisentraut    Convert documentation to DocBook
>>> XML
>>> 2017-10-20     Peter Eisentraut    Convert SGML IDs to lower case