Re: pgpool

От Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais
Тема Re: pgpool
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 01:12:17 +0530
arvind chikne <arvind.chikne@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to configure it for Hot standby (Auto fail over )

Unless you have really good reasons, I would not recommend pgpool for auto
failover. Pick another existing project. It might be more or less difficult to
setup, depending on your setup and constraints though.

HA is a long process to have something clean and useful. Take as much time to
implement it as your data deserve.