Re: Segfault when creating partition with a primary key and sql_droptrigger exists

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Segfault when creating partition with a primary key and sql_droptrigger exists
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 01:39:59PM +0200, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:
> Shouldn't it be fixed by adding EventTriggerAlterTableStart? Judging from the
> following call of ATController, we can just pass NULL as parsetree.

Hmm.  I don't think that this is correct as this data could always be
used to fetch a command tag, right?  It seems to me instead that we
should pass down IndexStmt and handle things like the attached.
Thoughts?
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Remove absolete function TupleDescGetSlot().
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Remove absolete function TupleDescGetSlot().