Re: when set track_commit_timestamp on, database system abort startup

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: when set track_commit_timestamp on, database system abort startup
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 11:54:53PM +0900, Masahiko Sawada wrote:
> Can we use "XLOG_PARAMETER_CHANGE record" instead of  "record
> XLOG_PARAMETER_CHANGE" at the second hunk because the comment of the
> first hunk uses it. The other part of this patch looks good to me.

Let's use your suggestion, and committed down to 9.5 where this fix
applies.  The TAP test is only present in v11 and above.  I have also
noticed some comment which became incorrect after the fix, so I changed
them on the way.
--
Michael

Вложения