Re: Proposal for Signal Detection Refactoring

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Proposal for Signal Detection Refactoring
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 10:39:40PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> I wonder why ClientConnectionLost isn't PGDLLIMPORT like the rest.

Same question here.  As that's kind of a separate discussion, I left it
out.  Now I don't mind changing that at the same time as that's
harmless, and as that's only a patch for HEAD.  PGDLLIMPORT changes
don't get back-patched as well...
--
Michael

Вложения