Re: pgsql: Allow concurrent-safe open() and fopen() in frontend codefor Wi

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Allow concurrent-safe open() and fopen() in frontend codefor Wi
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 09:41:37AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> BTW, I'm a bit concerned by the fact that bowerbird has failed its
> last couple of HEAD runs at the pgbench step.  The first such
> failure was here:
>
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=bowerbird&dt=2018-09-15%2014%3A19%3A58
>
> Looking at the set of commits between the prior run and that one,
> it's hard to see anything that could have triggered the test failures
> other than this patch --- but I also don't see how this patch would've
> blown up pgbench without breaking earlier tests.  Ideas?

Thanks, I have been looking at the build farm but I missed this one.
dory, which uses VS 2015 is not complaining because it does not run
bincheck.  At quick glance, it seems to be caused by process_file() in
pgbench.c which would need to open files in text mode, and the input
file parsing fails at the first '\' character found.  I'll test that
stuff on tomorrow morning manually.
--
Michael

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow concurrent-safe open() and fopen() in frontend code for Wi
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow concurrent-safe open() and fopen() in frontend code for Wi