Re: pgsql: Allow concurrent-safe open() and fopen() in frontend code for Wi

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Allow concurrent-safe open() and fopen() in frontend code for Wi
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> OK, REL_11_STABLE has been patched as well, after doing a couple of
> extra tests on Windows.

BTW, I'm a bit concerned by the fact that bowerbird has failed its
last couple of HEAD runs at the pgbench step.  The first such
failure was here:

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=bowerbird&dt=2018-09-15%2014%3A19%3A58

Looking at the set of commits between the prior run and that one,
it's hard to see anything that could have triggered the test failures
other than this patch --- but I also don't see how this patch would've
blown up pgbench without breaking earlier tests.  Ideas?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow concurrent-safe open() and fopen() in frontend codefor Wi
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow concurrent-safe open() and fopen() in frontend codefor Wi