Re: Index corruption after pg_basebackup

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: Index corruption after pg_basebackup
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Re: Jorge Torralba 2018-08-28 <CACut7uTwWhXKHg+Fd3sy6hFnxWn58sLZPOr4frgrg23+NEgq-A@mail.gmail.com>
> Same on both systems.
>
>  en_US.UTF-8

The problem is that you are moving from one OS (full installation, one
libc vendor, one libc version) to another OS (docker, possibly
different libc vendor, likely different libc version). If any
combination of strings sort differently in these locale incarnations,
you need to REINDEX.

I'm not aware of any specific problem with en_US.UTF-8, but I wouldn't
be surprised if there's differences.

Christoph