Re: ERROR: no known snapshots

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: ERROR: no known snapshots
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/backend/access/heap/tuptoaster.c;h=ade4bd142dfbd7ef3340495b06d1041e4032a17f;hb=ca3489e768990e32096f0f24d46d5f0b8b70cff4#l2320

> Do you know what can cause this error?

Any chance that you're specifying the "include_unchanged_toast" option?
I briefly looked over wal2json (which isn't part of PG) and as far as I
can tell that option simply can't work correctly, and would cause errors
like the above.

Greetings,

Andres Freund