Re: How to revoke privileged from PostgreSQL's superuser

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: How to revoke privileged from PostgreSQL's superuser
Дата
Re: How to revoke privileged from PostgreSQL's superuser
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 01:52:43PM -0700, Evan Rempel wrote:
> There are just a ton of configuration elements that the DBAs need to decide on and implement that require
> configuration of components that are outside of the database proper.
>
> It was a worthwhile discussion. One needs to trust the data stewards.

Agreed.  I just wish it had a more positive outcome.  ;-)

Сообщение: Re: How to revoke privileged from PostgreSQL's superuser
Сообщение: Re: How to revoke privileged from PostgreSQL's superuser