Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 2018-Aug-06, Tom Lane wrote:

> OTOH, if we can easily set up a generic redirect rule like "if
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/*/static/release-*.html
> doesn't exist, then redirect to
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/old-release-notes/static/release-*.html"
> it might be worth doing.

Yeah I'm pretty sure we can do that.

I'm not sure how many people rely on this, but it seems useful to keep
HTML-rendered relnotes for all versions (rather than require people to
read SGML source).  I don't think we need PDFs though ...

Сообщение: Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal
Сообщение: Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal