Re: Possible problem of mailing list archive(s)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Possible problem of mailing list archive(s)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2018-Jul-25, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I then noticed a ton of stuff stuck in the moderator queue and approved
> a bunch.  I thought Toshi's email was there, but probably what was there
> is the one you (Stefan) say, not the one Antonin says -- I didn't
> double-check that.  But malur pglister logs did list this message-id as
> in moderation queue.

pglister logs:

    2018-07-24 22:46:34    Info        web         <201807230637.w6N6bDnQ028675@ccmail04.silk.ntt-tx.co.jp>    Removed
messagefrom queue by token

    2018-07-23 06:38:09    Info        mail    -    <201807230637.w6N6bDnQ028675@ccmail04.silk.ntt-tx.co.jp>    Done
processing.
    2018-07-23 06:38:09    Info        mail    -    <201807230637.w6N6bDnQ028675@ccmail04.silk.ntt-tx.co.jp>
Messageto list pgsql-hackers held for moderation due to 'sender is not a subscriber of any list', notice queued for 3
moderators
    2018-07-23 06:38:09    Info        inject    -    <201807230637.w6N6bDnQ028675@ccmail04.silk.ntt-tx.co.jp>    New
mailfrom harada.toshi@po.ntt-tx.co.jp to pgsql-hackers@lists.postgresql.org.

I suppose somebody rejected the email.  Maybe it contained a large
attachment or something?  It seems clear that Antonin replied to an
email that wasn't distributed by the list, and that Harada re-posted.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Possible problem of mailing list archive(s)
Сообщение: Re: Possible problem of mailing list archive(s)