Re: Possible problem of mailing list archive(s)

От Antonin Houska
Тема Re: Possible problem of mailing list archive(s)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On 2018-Jul-25, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
> > I then noticed a ton of stuff stuck in the moderator queue and approved
> > a bunch.  I thought Toshi's email was there, but probably what was there
> > is the one you (Stefan) say, not the one Antonin says -- I didn't
> > double-check that.  But malur pglister logs did list this message-id as
> > in moderation queue.
>
> pglister logs:
>
>     2018-07-24 22:46:34    Info        web         <201807230637.w6N6bDnQ028675@ccmail04.silk.ntt-tx.co.jp>
Removedmessage from queue by token
>     2018-07-23 06:38:09    Info        mail    -    <201807230637.w6N6bDnQ028675@ccmail04.silk.ntt-tx.co.jp>
Doneprocessing.
>     2018-07-23 06:38:09    Info        mail    -    <201807230637.w6N6bDnQ028675@ccmail04.silk.ntt-tx.co.jp>
Messageto list pgsql-hackers held for moderation due to 'sender is not a subscriber of any list', notice queued for 3
moderators
Newmail from harada.toshi@po.ntt-tx.co.jp to pgsql-hackers@lists.postgresql.org.

> I suppose somebody rejected the email.  Maybe it contained a large
> attachment or something?  It seems clear that Antonin replied to an
> email that wasn't distributed by the list, and that Harada re-posted.

ok. My concern was that there might be an issue that prevents (many) other
messages from appearing in the archives. If it was rejected accidentally, it's
not good but it's also not as serious as silent data loss would be. Thanks for
checking.

--
Antonin Houska
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Antonin Houska
Сообщение: Re: Possible problem of mailing list archive(s)
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Wiki editor request