Re: User documentation vs Official Docs

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: User documentation vs Official Docs
Дата
Re: User documentation vs Official Docs
Список pgsql-general
On 2018-Jul-16, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Think of this (if we can figure out how to pull this off): User on
> StackOverflow says, "How do I do X", someone answers with a direct
> link to a recipe on PostgreSQL.Org that tells them exactly how to do X
> (with caveats of course).  There isn't much more user friendly than
> that.

Sounds like wiki pages could solve need this pretty conveniently.  If
and when the content is mature enough and migrates to the tutorial main
documentation pages, the wiki pages can be replaced with redirects to
those.

Сообщение: Re: User documentation vs Official Docs
Сообщение: Re: User documentation vs Official Docs