Re: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Mon, 25 Jun 2018 08:16:10 +0000, "Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote in
<0A3221C70F24FB45833433255569204D1FA241F9@G01JPEXMBYT05>
> From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI [mailto:horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp]
> > However I also don't see a problem to back-patch it, I don't see
> > a problem on such difference between versions.
>
> Thank you, Horiguchi-san and Robert.
>

> > .. Is there any means to find the library version on the
> > installed environment?
>
> You can manually see the library version on the [Details] tab in the properties dialog with Windows Explorer.  I
don'tknow how to get the version in a program.

I meant by the "version" not the version-number but the
identification of /MT /MD of CRT libraries. Such description
(mentioned in my previous mail) makes sense if the reader has any
means to see what "version" of the CRT library the target ECPG
library (and/or compiler) uses.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: RE: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Incorrect fsync handling in pg_basebackup's tar_finish