RE: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows

От Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Тема RE: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows
Дата
Re: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
From: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI [mailto:horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp]
> However I also don't see a problem to back-patch it, I don't see
> a problem on such difference between versions.

Thank you, Horiguchi-san and Robert.

> .. Is there any means to find the library version on the
> installed environment?

You can manually see the library version on the [Details] tab in the properties dialog with Windows Explorer.  I don't
knowhow to get the version in a program.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa

Сообщение: Re: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows
Сообщение: Re: [bug fix] ECPG: freeing memory for pgtypes crashes on Windows