Re: pgsql: Fix and document lock handling for in-memory replicationslot da

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix and document lock handling for in-memory replicationslot da
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 10, 2018 at 10:45:04AM +0000, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Fix and document lock handling for in-memory replication slot data
>
> [... snip ...]
>
> Details
> -------
> https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9e149c847f398793ec1641885434dcd10837d89d

My apologies here.  This commit has an outdated author timestamp, and I
noticed it just after commit.  I will be more careful in the future
about that while cherry-picking changes across branches.

I have as well upgraded by log configuration to that, which is mainly a
matter of taste but it shows name and timestamp for both author and
committer (%n stands for a newline, one configuration parameter should
be on the same line as far as I know).
[format]
        pretty = format:%C(blue)commit: %H%C(reset)%n
        %C(green)author: %aN <%aE>%C(reset)%n
        %C(green)date: %aD%C(reset)%n
        %C(yellow)committer: %cN <%ce>%C(reset)%n
        %C(yellow)date: %cD%C(reset)%n%B

Feel free to reuse it, there are many other ways to set up that as
well as git documentation says here:
https://git-scm.com/docs/pretty-formats
--
Michael