Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Get PgBackMan into apt.postgresql.org

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Get PgBackMan into apt.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Rafael Martinez Guerrero 2018-04-27 <7f3b8102-5ae2-b5ad-33fd-6615a73900d1@usit.uio.no>
> On 04/04/2018 08:49 PM, Christoph Berg wrote:
> > Hi Rafael,
> >
> > picking this up after quite some time - are you still interested in
> > having PgBackMan in apt.postgresql.org and in Debian?
>
> Hello
>
> Sorry for delay, I have been offline for some days.
>
> Yes, I would like having PgBackMan in apt.postgresql.org and in Debian :-)
>
> Give me some days so I can put together a new versjon we can use for this.

Hi,

please get in touch with me if you are still interested, I'll stop
pinging now.

Christoph

От: Ricardo Feliciano
Сообщение: Re: PostGIS Package for PostgreSQL 11 isn't Available