Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Get PgBackMan into apt.postgresql.org

От Rafael Martinez Guerrero
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] Get PgBackMan into apt.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On 04/04/2018 08:49 PM, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Hi Rafael,
>
> picking this up after quite some time - are you still interested in
> having PgBackMan in apt.postgresql.org and in Debian?

Hello

Sorry for delay, I have been offline for some days.

Yes, I would like having PgBackMan in apt.postgresql.org and in Debian :-)

Give me some days so I can put together a new versjon we can use for this.

regards,
--
 Rafael Martinez Guerrero
 Center for Information Technology