Re: Creation of wiki page for open items of v11

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Creation of wiki page for open items of v11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 11:46:33AM +0530, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> Usually there are threads associated with the open items, then there
> are patches to solve those and owners responsible in resolving them.
> We have all the infrastructure in the commitfest app to track those
> things, may be we could just relabel things. I haven't seen the
> commitfest app code (and don't plan to do that myself) so may be this
> is just a wild idea..

Moving open items from the wiki to the CF app is definitely possible,
even for this release.  It is not mandatory to have a patch to create an
entry.  One just needs a ML thread.

Agreed as well that it is not necessary to list fixed items before the
first beta is released.
--
Michael

Вложения