Re: relispartition for index partitions

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: relispartition for index partitions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2018-01-26 18:57:03 +0900, Amit Langote wrote:
> I noticed that relispartition isn't set for index's partitions.
>
> create table p (a int) partition by list (a);
> create table p12 partition of p for values in (1, 2);
> create index on p (a);
> select relname, relkind from pg_class where relnamespace =
> 'public'::regnamespace and relispartition is true;
>  relname | relkind
> ---------+---------
>  p12     | r
> (1 row)
>
> Is that intentional?

This appears to be a question about
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=8b08f7d4820fd7a8ef6152a9dd8c6e3cb01e5f99
et al.  Could you look into it?  It's been an open item for quite a
while.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: 'make check' fails
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: relispartition for index partitions