Re: PATCH: Configurable file mode mask

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: PATCH: Configurable file mode mask
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David,

* David Steele (david@pgmasters.net) wrote:
> On 4/6/18 6:04 PM, David Steele wrote:
> >On 4/6/18 3:02 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> >>
> >>- Further discussion in the commit messages
> >
> >Agreed, these need some more work.  I'm happy to do that but I'll need a
> >bit more time.  Have a look at the new patches and I'll work on some
> >better messages.
>
> I'm sure you'll want to reword some things, but I think these commit
> messages capture the essential changes for each patch.

Thanks much.  I've taken (most) of these, adjusting a few bits here and
there.

I've been back over the patch again, mostly improving the commit
messages, comments, and docs.  I also looked over the code and tests
again and they're looking pretty good to me, so I'll be looking to
commit this tomorrow afternoon or so US/Eastern.

Attached is v18.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения