Re: BUG #14941: Vacuum crashes

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #14941: Vacuum crashes
Дата
Re: BUG #14941: Vacuum crashes  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 05, 2018 at 08:29:38PM +0000, Bossart, Nathan wrote:
> The new tests are now passing as expected, but I am still doing some
> manual testing.  Since there is quite a bit of added complexity in
> this new patch set, I will certainly not be surprised if this gets
> moved to the next commitfest.

That would be wiser.  We are two days away from the end of the CF and
this patch gets quite invasive with a set of new concepts, so my
recommendation would be to do so.  There has been already much done with
the introduction of the new grammar for ANALYZE, and the introduction of
RangeVarGetRelidExtended().
--
Michael

Вложения