Re: Add default role 'pg_access_server_files'

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Add default role 'pg_access_server_files'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greetings,

* Michael Paquier (michael@paquier.xyz) wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 09:43:25PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > * Michael Paquier (michael@paquier.xyz) wrote:
> >>
> >> The regression tests of file_fdw are blowing up because of an error
> >> string patch 2 changes.
> >
> > Fixed in the attached.
>
> Thanks for the updated version.  This test is fixed.

Thanks for checking.  Attached is an updated version which also includes
the changes for adminpack, done in a similar manner to how pgstattuple
was updated, as discussed.  Regression tests updated and extended a bit,
doc updates also included.

If you get a chance to take a look, that'd be great.  I'll do my own
review of it again also after stepping away for a day or so.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения