Re: Reliable WAL file shipping over unreliable network

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Reliable WAL file shipping over unreliable network
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Greetings,

* Rui DeSousa (rui.desousa@icloud.com) wrote:
> In that case I suggest reading up on replication slots and pg_receievexlog.  Everyone’s tropology and requirements
aredifferent and there are many ways to skin a cat.

Please don't top-post.

Using replication slots and pg_receivewal can be a good solution if
you're on a version which supports the combination of both.  That
doesn't mean the proposed archive commands are any good though, just to
be clear.  An issue with pg_receivewal though is that it's
single-threaded.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Finding out the aging tables for vacuuming to prevent data losson transaction id wraparound
От: Rui DeSousa
Сообщение: Re: Reliable WAL file shipping over unreliable network