Re: Translations contributions urgently needed

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Translations contributions urgently needed
Дата
Re: Translations contributions urgently needed
Список pgsql-hackers
> I also noticed the same thing few days ago, by the fact that RPM
> release of PG10 doesn't contain psql translation.
>
> @10 >  ja       | pg_basebackup,pg_resetxlog,plpython,pltcl,postgres,psql
> @9.4>  ja       | pg_basebackup,pg_resetxlog
>
> I'm not sure how the translations are maintained but I think I can help.
> Ishii-san, Thom, may I take some (or all?) of the files?

I'm not working on message translations.  Hotta-san is actively
working on the translations here:

https://github.com/hotta/pg-nls-ja

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

Сообщение: Re: non-bulk inserts and tuple routing
Сообщение: Re: non-bulk inserts and tuple routing