Disabling src/test/[ssl|ldap] when not building with SSL/LDAP support

От Michael Paquier
Тема Disabling src/test/[ssl|ldap] when not building with SSL/LDAP support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

In order to run tests consistently on the whole tree, I use a simple
alias which tests also things like src/test/ssl and src/test/ldap on the
way.

Lately, I am getting annoyed by $subject when working on OpenSSL stuff
as sometimes I need to test things with and without SSL support to make
sure that a patch is rightly shaped.  However if configure is built
without SSL support then src/test/ssl just fails.  The same applies to
src/test/ldap.

Could it be possible to disable them using something like the attached
if a build is done without SSL and/or LDAP?

Thanks,
--
Michael

Вложения