Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: pgAdmin4 from apt.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 04:17:17PM +0000, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:

> done and thanks to the packagers for their hard work.

ditto.

> However, I'm having problems installing it on my Debian Jessie laptop - I'm
> probably doing something silly and would appreciate help:

I am running buster and had to temporarily change my sources.list for
the standaard Debian packages  to sid to get all the dependencies.

> What am I doing wrong?

I am not sure.

A second option would be to download the pgadmin4, pgadmin4-common and
pgadmin4-doc packages and then install it using "dpkg -i" which will
through a lot of dependency-missing errors.  Then try apt-get -f
install.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this e-mail is governed by these terms / Die integriteit en vertroulikheid van
hierdiee-pos word deur die volgende bepalings gere��l. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer