Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updatedtuple

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updatedtuple
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 05:26:22PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I noticed that I'm committer for this patch in the commitfest, though I
> don't remember setting that.  Are you expecting me to commit it?  I
> thought you'd do it, but if you want me to assume the responsibility I
> can do that.

I tend to create CF entries for all patches that we need to track as bug
fixes. No things lost this way. Alvaro, you have been marked as a committer
of this patch as you were the one to work and push the first version that
has finished reverted.
--
Michael

Вложения