Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updatedtuple

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updatedtuple
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Andres Freund wrote:

> On December 23, 2017 9:26:22 PM GMT+01:00, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> >I noticed that I'm committer for this patch in the commitfest, though I
> >don't remember setting that.  Are you expecting me to commit it?  I
> >thought you'd do it, but if you want me to assume the responsibility I
> >can do that.
>
> I thought I pushed it to all branches? Do you see anything missing?
> Didn't know there's a CF entry...

Ah, no, looks correct to me in all branches.  Updated the CF now too.

Thanks!

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updated tuple
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix freezing of a dead HOT-updatedtuple