Re: Windows XP to Win 10 migration issue

От Vincent Veyron
Тема Re: Windows XP to Win 10 migration issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 9 Dec 2017 10:11:42 -0600
Dale Seaburg <kg5lt@verizon.net> wrote:

>   No Go!  Would not start.

Any error message in your logs?

I would certainly second Scott's suggestion to check the processors. I've had to do what you describe once, and it took
mefour machines before I got one that would start postgresql with my rescued data folder.

You might have better luck finding an old XP machine similar to your deceased one, installing postgresql on it, and
usingthat to start your cluster.

--
                    Bien à vous, Vincent Veyron
https://marica.fr/