Re: A particular database to move to other drive

От Stéphane KANSCHINE
Тема Re: A particular database to move to other drive
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Le dim. 26 nov., vers 01:08, nikhil raj exprimait :

> Hi,

Hey !

> I want to move a database to 'Y drive' because the size of that database is
> large about so can I move only that database to because I got an alert of
> low space is there any way
> Currently it is on F drive I want to move to Y drive .

Just :
- shutdown your instance
- move data_directory to its new location
- upgrade data_directory to its new location in postgresql.conf
- restart your instance

Done.

Regards,
--
Stéphane KANSCHINE - http://www.hexack.fr./ - http://www.nuajik.com./
@ stephane@hexack.fr

Сообщение: Re: A particular database to move to other drive
Сообщение: Re: A particular database to move to other drive