Re: Faster way of upgrading postgresql to 10 from 9.5

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Faster way of upgrading postgresql to 10 from 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Debraj Manna wrote:
> Mark
>
> Is this time expected? I mean 17 minutes for 490 GB. I could not find any
> benchmark for pg_upgrade.

Maybe, or maybe not.  Perhaps you can profile the process, to see if any
hot-spot becomes apparent, which can then be fixed.

Did you already test your applications with pg10?

Сообщение: Re: Faster way of upgrading postgresql to 10 from 9.5
Сообщение: Re: Faster way of upgrading postgresql to 10 from 9.5