[BUGS] BUG #14864: PostgresSQL script is skipping to process random records

От bharti.bhandari@gmail.com
Тема [BUGS] BUG #14864: PostgresSQL script is skipping to process random records
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      14864
Logged by:          bharti bhandari
Email address:      bharti.bhandari@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.4.10
Operating system:   Heroku Env

We are using salesforce heroku connection in our project.
We have an object in Salesforce named  WorkRota ( It captures
resource/contact availability for a particular time period )  and our goal
was to split every workrota in 10 - 10 minutes slot. We store these 10-10
minutes slots in another table in Postgres named ContactAvailability and we
wrote a stored procedure for the conversion process.

There is one more object from Salesforce to Heroku named Assignment is used
for making the contactavailality unavailable.

The problem is when the records comes in bulk then  the script is skipping
random record. The behaviour is not frequent as well.

Please let me know if any one can help. Happy come on GTM/ Call to explain
in detail.