Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.6 Released!

От Alasdair Campbell
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.6 Released!
Дата
Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.6 Released!  (Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>)
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri 14 Jul 2017 14:04:53 GMT, Christoph Berg wrote:
> Am 14. Juli 2017 12:48:16 MESZ schrieb Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie>:
> >Hi all,
> >
> >I'm trying to install pgAdmin4 in server mode on my laptop (Debian
> >Jessie), and I've got as far as:
> >
> >    python setup.py
> >
> >I don't have a python environment set up, so I'm apt-getting my way
> >through various unmet dependencies, and one has defeated me:
> >
> >Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "setup.py", line 23, in <module>
> >     from pgadmin import create_app
> >   File "/var/www/pgadmin/pgadmin/__init__.py", line 19, in <module>
> >     from flask_htmlmin import HTMLMIN
> >ImportError: No module named flask_htmlmin
> >

> >I can't find any corresponding Debian package for flask_htmlmin - what
> >should I be looking for?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Ray.
> >
> >--
> >Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
> >rod@iol.ie
>
> We are working on packaging the missing Python modules for Debian stretch and Jessie. Should be ready over the next
weeks,including pgadmin4 packages on apt.postgresql.org.

Hi,

I was just wondering if packaging the missing Python modules for Debian
had been abandoned / forgotten about with the release of pgAdmin4 v2 and
PostgreSQL 10. Trent was trying to build a deb for pgAdmin4 and ran into
the same issue.  I suspect you've seen it Christoph due to the Debian
bug report, but for anyone else:

Al.

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Unsubscribe me please
От: Ronald Viscarra
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 v2, server cannot be connected