Re: [HACKERS] One-shot expanded output in psql using \gx

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: [HACKERS] One-shot expanded output in psql using \gx
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Noah, all,

* Noah Misch (noah@leadboat.com) wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:24:34PM +0200, Tobias Bussmann wrote:
> > I've tested the new \gx against 10beta and current git HEAD. Actually one of my favourite features of PostgreSQL
10!However in my environment it was behaving strangely. After some debugging I found that \gx does not work if you have
\setFETCH_COUNT n before. Please find attached a patch that fixes this incl. new regression test.

> [Action required within three days.  This is a generic notification.]

I'll address this on Tuesday, 8/22.

Thanks!

Stephen