Re: [HACKERS] [RFC] What would be difficult to make data models pluggable for making PostgreSQL a multi-model database?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [RFC] What would be difficult to make data models pluggable for making PostgreSQL a multi-model database?
Дата
Ответы Re: [RFC] What would be difficult to make data models pluggable for making PostgreSQL a multi-model database?  ("Deep-Impact" <sakasaumau2009@clear.ocn.ne.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"MauMau" <maumau307@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm thinking of making PostgreSQL a multi-model database by supporting
> data models other than the current relational model.  A data model
> consists of a query language (e.g. SQL for relational model, Cypher
> for graph model), a parser and analyzer to transform a query into a
> query tree, a planner to transform the query tree into an execution
> plan, an executor, and a storage engine.

It sounds like what you want is to replace all of Postgres except
the name.  I'm not clear on the point.