Re: [DOCS] Default names for CRL and CA files in the backend

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: [DOCS] Default names for CRL and CA files in the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Michael Paquier wrote:

> (Spotted a transation issue, so added Álvaro in the loop)
> Álvaro, I think that those translations are incorrect:
> src/backend/po/fr.po:#~ msgid "Make sure the root.crt file is present
> and readable."
> src/backend/po/ja.po:#~ msgid "Make sure the root.crt file is present
> and readable."
> src/backend/po/ru.po:#~ msgid "Make sure the root.crt file is present
> and readable."
> This error message does not exist anymore.

You're right, the message doesn't exist anywhere -- but note the #~
prefix in each line.  Those markers indicate that the translation is for
an outdated message.  If we were to ever re-introduce a similar message,
the software would use the old translations as suggestions, marked as
"fuzzy", i.e.  requiring translator review.

They don't do any harm, though personally I remove these lines from the
.po files that I am responsible for.  I think many translators don't
care.

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Default names for CRL and CA files in the backend
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Default names for CRL and CA files in the backend