[DOCS] Postgres user lost his superuser authority

От varga.dora@dvs.hu
Тема [DOCS] Postgres user lost his superuser authority
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/index.html

Dear Support!

I have some question.
We noticed  in our server, that the postgres user authority changed the last
week.
Suddenly the postgres user’s superuser authority lost. And I don’t know why.
Have you any idea, why it happend?

Thanks the answer,

Varga Dóra
Drén és Valner Szoftver Kft.