Обсуждение: [DOCS] Postgres user lost his superuser authority

[DOCS] Postgres user lost his superuser authority

От
varga.dora@dvs.hu
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/index.html

Dear Support!

I have some question.
We noticed  in our server, that the postgres user authority changed the last
week.
Suddenly the postgres user’s superuser authority lost. And I don’t know why.
Have you any idea, why it happend?

Thanks the answer,

Varga Dóra
Drén és Valner Szoftver Kft.
Tel: 06 30 647 7863
e-mail:varga.dora@dvs.hu

Re: [DOCS] Postgres user lost his superuser authority

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата: