Re: [HACKERS] Mishandling of WCO constraints in direct foreigntable modification

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Mishandling of WCO constraints in direct foreigntable modification
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Fri, 21 Jul 2017 12:00:03 +0900, Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote in
<15aa9936-9bd8-c9e3-7ca1-3948610734b4@lab.ntt.co.jp>
> On 2017/07/21 3:24, Robert Haas wrote:
> > I think that's reasonable.  This should be committed and back-patched
> > to 9.6, right?
>
> Yeah, because direct modify was introduced in 9.6.
>
> Attached is the second version which updated docs in postgres-fdw.sgml
> as well.

!    no local joins for the query, no row-level local <literal>BEFORE</> or
!    <literal>AFTER</> triggers on the target table, and no
!    <literal>CHECK OPTION</> constraints from parent views.
!    In <command>UPDATE</>,

Might be a silly question, is CHECK OPTION a "constraint"?

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center