Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.6 Released!

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.6 Released!
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
pts rule name              description---- ----------------------
---------------------------------------------------1.0ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
0.5RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay domain 2.5 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes
spamprobability is 40 to 60%                            [score: 0.5000]

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 09:12:12AM +0100, Dave Page wrote:

> That certainly screams of 'messed up installation'. It gets that number
> from config.py.

I stopped using pgadmin4 after the first few versions and will probably
try it out again.  One of the things that makes me less enthusiastic
about trying out again is the installation process.  I do not want to go
through all the "README"'s and installation instructions again every
time there is a new version just to get it working.

Fortunately I have seen somewhere there is a promise of a package for
Debian.  I will wait for it.

Making the installation process (or at least the update process) easier
should be a prioirity.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager        Faks: 021-883 3691

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

The integrity and confidentiality of this email is governed by these terms / Hierdie terme bepaal die integriteit en
vertroulikheidvan hierdie epos. http://www.sun.ac.za/emaildisclaimer